ITA International, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EODTEU ONE Equipment Dispatcher
at ITA International, LLC
- Job ID
- Fill Type
ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is anticipating an upcoming opportunity for a Equipment Dispatcher supporting the EODGRU at San Diego, CA location. This position is contingent upon contract award for September 2019.
• Primary duty is to manage the unit's equipment resources efficiently within the general policies and directives of the U.S. Navy and according to local policies, as directed by the unit Equipment Officer.
• Brief operators on the weather, road conditions, routes to be followed, and emergency procedures.
• Maintain equipment status boards and assignment sheets that list all equipment assigned to the units.
• Controls keys to all vehicle-locking devices.
• Maintain all required forms and records to include vehicle Trip Tickets, Operators Inspection Guide and Trouble Report, Accident Identification Card (DD form 518), and Accident Investigation form (SF91).
• Rotate vehicles between jobs, where practical, to equalize equipment usage.
• Contact customers weekly to coordinate the return of vehicles for Preventative Maintenance Service.
• Track, approve and coordinate Equipment Support Requests using Command policies and directives.
• The Contractor shall provide 40 man-hours of Dispatch responsibilities at Explosive Ordnance Disposal Expeditionary Support Unit per week.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as a certified Small Engine Mechanic.
• Capable of Operating test equipment, electrical hand tools, basic hand tools.
• Shall be eligible to obtain an Unclassified Sensitive Information Clearance at time of award
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans