Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Golf Professional / Reidy Creek Golf Course
at JC Resorts
- Reidy Creek - Golf Shop
- Escondido, CA, USA
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
JC Resorts has been a proven leader in the management and operation of golf and resort properties since 1971. Our diverse entities are united by the same authentic vision - MAKING MEMORIES. EVERY GUEST. EVERY TIME. That means impeccable service without stuffiness, attention to detail without stifling formality and comfortable accommodations without the trace of pretentiousness. We revel in the unique and offer a customized approach to maximize the performance individual properties while enhancing their distinctive character.
JC Golf is currently seeking an Assistant Golf Professional for our Reidy Creek Golf Course in Escondido, CA. This role is responsible for assisting golf shop customers and conduct sales transactions in a courteous, friendly and professional manner. In addition, this role provides first-class service to our guests by effectively communicating safety issues and reasonable pace of play to our customers and helping to ensure compliance with golf course rules and regulations.
What you get to do:
- To greet and welcome all guests upon arriving in the golf shop.
- To check in all guests and to provide all guests with a receipt to play.
- To follow all specified procedures to correctly handle all cash, credit, and gift certificate transactions.
- To tender all sales in the appropriate promotional category.
- To accurately record all tee time reservations in an efficient and friendly manner, while maximizing the tee sheet with public play, walk-ins, tournament play, and groups.
- To communicate with the Starter/Player's Assistants to know the pace of play at all times and assist the Player Assistants, as needed, when the pace of play is not meeting the goal.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. English fluency required.
- Must have minimum one year experience in retail sales and be a registered PGA Apprentice.
- Some knowledge of golf preferred.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of turf conditions, golf rules and regulations, and playing ability.
- Current CPR certification preferred.
- Previous golf shop experience preferred.
- Employee meals and beverages.
- Discounted resort hotel stays; comped and discounted golf rounds.
- Employee discount at resort and other golf property's restaurants, gift shops and golf shops.
- Plus more!
Please click here for full job description.
JC Resorts/JC Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V