Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mixologist / Beverage Supervisor / Rancho Bernardo Inn
at JC Resorts
- RBI - Restaurant Avant
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Full Time
The Rancho Bernardo Inn is a distinctive family owned resort in San Diego, offering 287 upscale guest rooms, three restaurants, including recently opened and acclaimed signature restaurant, Avant; a championship golf course, a renowned spa and expansive meeting and wedding venues. The resort has earned a Four Diamond rating from AAA for 43 consecutive years and has earned honors from Travel + Leisure Magazine and Conde Nast Traveler.
We are currently seeking a Mixologist / Beverage Supervisor for our pm shift to prepare and serve and create artisan craft cocktails and beverages to our Avant restaurant guests along with all F&B outlets.
- To understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner and to strictly comply with Avant service standards.
- To extend a courteous, friendly and professional greeting to guests as they arrive and to thank them as they depart.
- To be completely familiar with company beverage line, drink recipes, and prices.
- To provide properly and artfully craft cocktails and other beverages, as requested, to the guests, cocktail waitress and Avant servers.
- To maintain adequate stock of beverages and bar supplies, in accordance with established pars.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- English fluency required.
- Must have minimum one year similar experience.
- Must know fundamentals of beverage mixing, inventory and pars, and glass types and uses, and have large drink recipe knowledge.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Certified in alcohol awareness and handling program.
- Experience with Micros Computer systems preferred. Current CPR certification preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred.
JC Resorts/Rancho Bernardo Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V