JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Building Maintenance Assistant in San Diego, CA at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
- Prepare, prime and paint building interior and exterior surfaces
- Maintain and repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, controllers
- Maintain and repair plumbing components including toilets, urinals, lavatories, flush valves, water fountains, sinks:, drains, water heaters, piping, and sump pumps
- Provide all other building maintenance, repair, and restorative procedures as directed
- Perform general Handyman tasks to maintain buildings
- Maintain and repair single phase electrical breakers, switches, receptacles, junction boxes, conduit, lights, and ballasts
- Perform general roofing repairs
- Patch and paint office, outside and controlled work environments
- Level 2 or above painter with experience in Epoxy paint
- Experience in controlled working environments a plus
- Maintain light bulbs / change ballasts
- Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment
- General office maintenance – hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Minor repairs to the lawn irrigation system
- Completes special tasks that include painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, special cleaning, and general maintenance as assigned
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
- Assists other operational staff members in repair and maintenance of building equipment
- Complies with policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Maintains records for work completed in a neat and organized manner
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School Graduate or GED is Required
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Electrical aptitude
- Knowledge of office furniture systems
- Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Speak fluent English
- Computer literate
- Able to work in a customer service environment interacting with the client
- Able to stay on task and work independently
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.