JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Maintenance Mechanic in Carlsbad, CA at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
This role will include the following
- Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Direct interactions with client via email and face to face.
- Utilize CMMS systems such as for all work performed.
- Monitoring and utilization of site based computer BMS system.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- General interior maintenance – hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems and repair doors.
- Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment and/or as directed.
- Moves of office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
- Replace lighting and ballasts
- Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Complete all required safety training as scheduled.
- Understand and comply with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Escalating problems or issues to Customer and Manager in a timely manner
- Attend work and safety meetings as required.
Education/Training: High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred: Trade School
Experience: 1 - 3 years of applicable work experience
Ability to lift over 50 Lbs
Skills: Microsoft Office Products and Customer Service
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.