Frontwave Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center: Loan Agent
at Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is now hiring!!!
We are seeking a service oriented Call Center Loan Agent to support our Frontwave Credit Union team. If you enjoy helping people and have experience working in a financial institution processing applications for loans, credits and memberships, this job may be for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union:
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 80,000 members and manage over $780 million in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
As a Call Center Loan Agent, you are responsible for assisting members or potential members by providing information pertaining to credit union membership and loans and processing applications for loans, credit, and memberships received via phone (loans only) and internet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Guides members and potential members in the selection of the best products and services.
- Assists applicant in filling out membership, loan or credit application.
- Interviews applicant to obtain personal and financial data for the purpose of filling out application.
- Processes loan application by gathering paperwork to prepare for funding.
- Notifies applicant by mail, telephone, or email of acceptance or rejection of -application.
- Computes interest and payments.
- Advises applicant by phone or in writing about loan or credit information.
- Keeps record of applications for loans, credit, and memberships for what purpose or in accordance with what rule/policy/regulation
- Has knowledge of Credit Union products and services including share products,consumer loan products, rate information, and services.
- Actively cross sells products and services.
- Performs account transactions, payments, and research
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year experience in banking with direct experience in lending.
- Experience in a call center environment preferred.
Whats In It For You
Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
We strive to be the best place youve ever worked!