Frontwave Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Operations Specialist
at Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking an IT Specialist to join our growing team!If you have experience in a banking IT environment, handling ATM (Automated Teller Machine) Networks, this job may be for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 80,000 members and manage over $780 million in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
The IT Specialist is responsible to oversee the credit union ATM network and coordinate effective completion of IT related projects and daily activities. ATM responsibilities include managing hardware and software faults, scheduling service visits with internal and/or external resources/vendors, scheduling and coordinating upgrade and conversion projects with multiple resources, and review and reporting of ATMs for operational deficiencies. IT projects responsibilities involve research, planning, testing, documentation and general support for technology-related projects and assets used by general credit union staff. This position is detailed oriented and must be proactive in assigning resources. This position includes a comfort level in presenting to groups
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM) NETWORK
- Monitors all ATMs including up time and faults. Maintains active log for audit purposes to include any communication with outside vendors for service and/or maintenance.
- Coordinates service requests to include hardware or software faults, machine specific information as needed, core connectivity and switch communication issues, new machine turn up, machine replacement, and discontinue of service requests.
- Communicates with support vendors as necessary
- Maintains documentation regarding hardware, software, current release and connection information for each ATM
- Maintains system updates and applicable patches
- Participates in future planning regarding ATM network and devices
- Participate in early project stage general scoping and discovery meetings with business units and IT staff
- Document project requirements and perform research into possible solutions
- Participate in testing and evaluation of potential product and service solutions
- Coordinate vendor services or hardware acquisition as appropriate
- Lead implementation of selected product or service solutions to include testing, documentation and deployment
- Perform follow up activities for implemented solutions to ensure accurate product or service performance and suggest updates or changes as required
TRACK AND ANALYZE REPORTS
- Regularly review key system logs, reports, and active status.
- Provide timely updates and actionable advisement as necessary to appropriate personnel.
- Systems include both internal Credit Union servers and ATMs. Review key internal systems for system errors, configuration problems (preemptive and responsive), and access restrictions.
- Track issues and resolution when appropriate. Communicate issues with appropriate individuals and log continued status.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Two years experience in an Information Technology field with customer service, project management, or closely related field and experience in a financial institution is preferred.
Whats In It For You
Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
We strive to be the best place youve ever worked!