Frontwave Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate Operations Manager
at Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking a Real Estate Operations Manager to join our growing Frontwave team. If you enjoy leading Real Estate Operations, this job is for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union:
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 80,000 members and manage over $780 million in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
The Real Estate Operations Manager is responsible for leading the Real Estate Lending Operations in all aspects of fulfillment from processing, underwriting, closing, funding and secondary operations. Integral factors of success for this position will be managing and maintaining a harmonious team environment, proactive pipeline management, adhering to state and federal regulatory requirements and credit union core values and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies, procedures and business practices.
- Oversees all Real Estate lending operations functions; processing, underwriting, closing, funding, delivery and shipping.
- Serves as the department manager and performs all duties and tasks associated within the department.
- Ensure all operations staff are properly trained in all applicable areas of processing, underwriting, closing, funding and shipping.
- Coordinate operational and employee development.
- Supervises directly and indirectly all employees that engage in the implementing of Real Estate Lending Operations functions.
- Develops, coaches and mentors operational team members, measuring performance, addressing issues in the appropriate timeframe and manner, conducting ongoing training.
- Monitor and actively manage pipeline through daily, weekly, and monthly reports to assure Credit Union and Credit Union members objectives are met.
- Tracks, monitors and reports on key performance indicators and addresses any shortfalls to assure the team is meeting departmental goals.
- Be the primary contact for sales staff for escalation of operational issues and concerns.
- Receives, responds to and resolves member service requests according to policies in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner at all times.
- Participates in the annual review process, including writing, delivering and discussing reviews with team members.
- Executes all new strategies and processes quickly and accurately.
- Monitors, evaluates, and recommends changes to operational procedures to ensure maximum levels of accuracy, productivity, efficiency, cost effectiveness.
- Leads team meetings as necessary.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors degree required. Minimum 10 years working experience in real estate lending. Knowledge of mortgage loan products, terminology, compliances and regulations and exposure to loan processing, underwriting, closing and funding of mortgage loans.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must have basic computer skills. Requires a strong background and working knowledge of real estate transactions, lending procedures and loan servicing. Knowledge of regulations and compliances in real estate lending and FNMA/Secondary Market guidelines.
VA SAR desired, but not required. If acting as a Mortgage Loan Originator, (MLO), will be required to be registered in the National Mortgage Licensing Registry. (NMLR) Responsible for initial registration in NMLS database and for maintaining personal information. Data must be accurate and up-to-date. Must abide by all requirements of the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing (SAFE) Act as outlined in the procedure manual.
Whats In It For You
Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
Monthly performance based incentives.
9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
We strive to be the best place youve ever worked!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!