Frontwave Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Universal Service Representative: Fire Mt.
at Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking aService Oriented Professional Universal Service Representative to support our growing Frontwave team. If you enjoy helping people and have experience working in a financial institution, this job is for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 87,000 members and manage over $820 million in assets. AtFrontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
As a Universal Service Representative you are responsible for performing a wide variety of responsibilities related to all teller and FSR I functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, new accounts and loans. Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Processes routine transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, issuing cashiers checks, etc.
- Opens new memberships, all ownerships.Adds/removes joint owners on existing memberships.
- Interviews potential and existing members to determine appropriate products and services to meet their financial needs.
- Actively cross-sells additional products and services to meet member needs.
- Originates and funds unsecured loans (credit card and personal loans/lines). Communicates loan decisions.
- Performs follow-up calls to new and existing members to ensure member satisfaction, answer any questions.
- Answers IRA questions and performs IRA contributions and distributions.
- Demonstrates knowledgeable in providing information and demonstratingalternate delivery channels for member usage including by not limited to: frontwavecu.com, Online banking, EStatements, Mobile Deposits, Bill Pay, P2P, Remote Transfers, Express Line, etc.
- Serves as a support to new Universal Service Representatives.
- Participates in end-of-day branch balancing process.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and prioritize workflow.
- Balances, fills, audits ATM/CDM/Recycler as needed
- Maintains cash vault
- Instant issues debit cards
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
One year financial institution experience in a Teller or similar role with an emphasis on accurate cash handling.
Whats In It For You
Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
We strive to be the best place youve ever worked!