Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parts Warehouse Associate
BMW of El Cajon is looking to hire an organized and efficient person to fill a position in the parts warehouse.
A parts warehouse associate organizes, distributes, and controls the flow of parts to the various areas of the department. The candidate must be professional with the ability to ensure that parts distributed are timely and correct. The associate will also ensure that overall operations within the warehouse are kept efficient and uniform.
- Efficiently pulls parts as needed by customer invoice (pick ticket), put parts in correct delivery location and print invoice if needed.
- Helps organize all parts orders and pulled orders for delivery drivers.
- Assist other dealer drivers by verifying parts and invoices for dealer will call.
- Assist with putting stock away, both from stock orders and customer returns.
- Alerts management of areas of concern such as damaged parts, incorrectly located parts.
- Communication with salesmen, teamwork with other warehouse employees and delivery drivers is a must.
- Keeps warehouse clean and organized.
- Previous automotive or parts experience is highly preferred
- Must have the ability to manage processes and analyze information.
- Must have strong communication skills with good product knowledge and the ability to multi-task while maintaining organization and cleanliness.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and re-position up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis.
BMW of El Cajon is an Equal Opportunity Employers (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.