Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We are looking to hire an experienced Service Advisor that works with customers to schedule service work and communicate any additional service needed. Handle the administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations. Interpret customer concerns and comments for the technician, so that the technician will diagnose problems correctly.Translates the technician's findings, which may be very complex, into language the customer will understand. Excellent Pay Plan.
Responsibilities and Duties Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, scheduling service appointments and receiving vehicle information.
- Listening to requests of the service desired and clearly explaining information on the repair order.
- Referring the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs.
- Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer's schedule.
- Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
- Periodically checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems; getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed.
-General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations is highly recommended.
-Must have a proven track record with good customer service satisfaction scores and supporting records. Service advisors must also possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors. Immediate consideration given to right candidate
-Dealership experience preferred but not required
Toyota Chula Vista is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.