Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TOYOTA CHULA VISTA has an "IMMEDIATE" opening for an Experienced Automotive Technician with Toyota Certifications. Master Tech or Expert Level preferred with team leader potential. Please note only individuals with Toyota Automotive Technician Experience will be considered for this position. We are a CDK store. This is a great move for a professional who wants consistent traffic, a professional workplace, and needs to maintain a high income.
Year after year we have increased the number of repair orders in our Service Department. We are looking to hire Level A, and B Technicians immediately. The thriving volume our shop produces will give you an opportunity to flag over 100% production!!!
In addition to our beautiful facility we offer top flat-rate pay with incentives, paid time off, paid holidays, partially employer paid medical ,dental insurance and 401(k).We invest in your future with ongoing paid training and ASE reimbursement. Pre-employment drug screen and good driving record is required. Potential candidates will be given immediate consideration. No Phone calls please.
- ASE Certified preferred
- Master Technician or Expert Status preferred
- Experience is required
- Advanced Service Facility & State of the art equipment
- Friendly & positive work environment
- Paid holidays
- Safely and efficiently perform work specified on repair order in accordance with Toyota and dealership guidelines
- Test drive vehicles to diagnose issues, test and analyze components and systems using diagnostic tools and shop equipment to troubleshoot cause of problem. Must be hands-on knowledge of shop equipment.
- Perform diagnostics, maintenance, and preventive maintenance in a timely manner on mechanical and electrical automotive systems including engine, transmission, steering, suspension, brakes, passenger comfort, safety, informational, entertainment, etc. Complete multi-point inspections and report findings on form to give customer.
- Communicate with Service Advisor so he/she can inform customer if any additional service is required and the estimated time and cost for the repair. Completion of necessary repairs under warranty and/or recall notification per Toyota specifications
We offer a 5-day work week, competitive hourly rate, no Sundays. Lots of growth opportunities for a candidate that takes training seriously and demonstrates a strong work ethic in this fast paced environment. If you have the experience and want to learn more about this
- Well equipped shop. Proper information with full access to TIS, Mitchell Pro-Demand,&CDK
- Uniforms provided.
Toyota Chula Vista is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check