Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Joerns Healthcare
- FTR Full-Time Regular
- Job ID
- 7366 CONVOY CT
- SAN DIEGO
- Postal Code
The Warehouse Technician must be responsible and dependable and possess the ability to perform all warehouse duties assigned and some driving when required.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Work safely in all aspects of job
- Organize and maintain durable medical equipment and applicable accessories
- Clean & disinfect all returning patient equipment utilizing strict infection control procedures, along with using and storing of chemicals used in the process while following hazardous materials procedures
- Perform detailed equipment inventories
- Perform other warehouse related duties
- Work independently with little supervision, as well as in a Team environment
High school diploma or equivalent
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to read and follow directions
- Ability to safely lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs with or without accommodations
- Must be reliable, dependable and thorough in work performed
- Must have excellent organizational skills
Preferred Skills, Experience & Education
- Familiarity with the Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) binder
- Possess basic computer skills (Excel & Word)
- Possess good communication skills (oral & written)
Joerns Healthcare is a Equal Opportunity Employer
Joerns Healthcare is a leading national distributor of therapeutic support surfaces, bariatric care equipment, negative pressure wound therapy systems, and safe patient handling solutions. We serve special patient handling needs across the entire continuum of care, including acute care hospitals, long term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facilities, and hospice centers.
We continually strive to provide the most exceptional service, the most affordable products, and the most innovative patient care solutions to our customers. We are currently searching for skilled, self-motivated and dedicated professionals to add to our team. We offer hands on training, benefits and an outstanding work environment.
At Joerns Healthcare, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. In addition, the company offers a 401K program with a company match, and Flexible Spending Accounts. Our employees also receive Paid Vacation and Holidays.