Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wellness Assistant with Cognitive Experience Preferred
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Wellness Assistant/Driver implements all aspects of the Wellness program as requested. Supports the Wellness team to meet the community's wellness philosophy and the 6 dimensions of whole person health (Vocational, Intellectual, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Spiritual). In some instances, will provide safe and courteous transportation to our senior residents and assuring the safety and maintenance of vehicles.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Wellness Assistant on a daily basis:
- Assists with newsletter and calendar events
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
- Comply at all times with KISCO standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient property operations
What we offer our Associates:
Full – time associates (30 hours per week for at least 90 days):
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick time)
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free meals
- Fitness centers in many communities
- Referral bonuses
* Benefits may vary depending on position and location
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school graduate, experience in wellness programs (preferably with seniors) preferred.
- Background in different dimensions of wellness is beneficial.
- Experience driving commercial vehicle and knowledge of local area is important.
- Must have knowledge of laws regarding the vehicle and safe driving standards.