La Maestra Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at La Maestra Community Health Centers
La Maestra Community Health Centers is currently recruiting for Dental Billers. Dental insurance billers are responsible for – maintaining current insurance practices, requirements, and forms; verifying proper reimbursement is received for services provided; processing and following up insurance claims; and documenting and coding information, interpreting medical records.
Location: Otay Mesa
Experience and Skills:
- Performs date entry requirements
- Responsible for rebilling activity and running reports
- Prepares and processes clinic billing and assists in month end closing process
- Maintains quality control in the area of data entry by proofing work prior to actual posting of transactions.
- General clerical duties: typing correspondence, copying and filing charts and other documents, entering computer data, mains logs and compiling data for reports.
- Completes and submits PM160 Forms as needed
- Claim Remedy
- Processes and posts sliding fee payments
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: High School/GED
Certification required: Billing and Coding Certificate Preferred
Experience: Minimum of two years experience working in a customer service position in a healthcare clinic of medical office.
La Maestra Community Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability or any other legally protected status.