La Maestra Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at La Maestra Community Health Centers
La Maestra Foundation is currently recruiting for a full-time Print Associate. The Print Associate is responsible for carrying out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas:
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
*Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the company. * Maintains daily mileage logs.
* Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler in completion of various jobs contracted.
* Operate scanners. * Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs supervisor of specific problems.
* Performs binding and finishing work.* Maintains inventories of supplies needed. * Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required. * Answers customer questions regarding status of job requests with direction from supervisor. * Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked. * Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials. * Runs high volume copy machines as needed.* Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, and some PC. * Performs filing duties. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent (GED / HSED)
Education: High School diploma or equivalent (GED / HSED)
Experience: 1-2 Years’ Print production/Print finishing experience or related field.
Verbal and Written Communication Skills: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work with diverse individuals and groups. Demonstrate high levels of self-initiation and direction. Knowledge of communities we serve. Skills in updating job descriptions and preparing job announcements and advertisements. Skill in analyzing situations and making timely decisions. Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines. Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills and Qualifications: • Basic use of MS Office, sufficient to maintain reporting in Excel ; web access knowledge and Internet skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to use / locate devices (drives, files, printers) attached to network
- Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive emails, find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry
- Able to demonstrate ability to use internet explorer for web browsing , send documents to preconfigured printer
Technical Knowledge and skill required to perform the job: Demonstrate high levels of self-initiation and direction. Familiarity with basic word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Accurate keyboarding skills. Skill in analyzing situations and making timely decisions.
La Maestra Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other protected class, political affiliation or belief.