Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- US-CA-San Diego
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- SDFH GMO
Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join the LMH team, you will be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT.
A Day in the Life of an Event Coordinator:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Event Coordinator, you will plan, create, coordinate and host events and programs for residents that build connections within their community, create memories for the family, and provides rewarding experiences and opportunities Your position is responsible for effectively producing high quality and well planned events and managing all aspects of the event planning process. Your role requires strong organizational skills, self-starter with high energy, ability to travel to various locations within the region and deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service in accordance with Lincoln Military Housing’s customer satisfaction standards.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Event Planning- develop and coordinate all phases of the event planning process (research, design, planning, coordination, and evaluation) with delivering quality and creative.
- Event Management – ability to manage and execute multiple events simultaneously. This includes but not limited to timelines, production schedules, risk assessment, creative design, vendor/venue management, event team coordination, and logistics management.
- Event Production Coordination – responsible for executing on and off site events including but not limited to event team coordination, event set-up, day of hosting, event and risk brief, managing logistics throughout the event, and event tear down.
- Budgets and Contracts - oversee, review, and process assigned accounting and financial matters based on assigned event budgets. (i.e. processing invoices in Payscan, MEC’s/IEC’s, PAF’s, PO’s, requesting quotes from vendors).
- District Support- support District Teams within the event planning process to ensure the success of the event experience and entire planning process.
- Marketing Coordination- develop, design, and create effective and comprehensive marketing plans and materials to market events and programs (i.e. flyers, website content, social media content, newsletters, banners, posters, email, event photography, event registration management).
- Partnership Coordination- collaborate with like-minded military organizations, agencies and businesses on partnership and/or sponsorship opportunities to meet the needs of the residents through programing, events and other resident events.
- Record Keeping- maintaining accurate event folders and records both online and in paper form and submit required items by deadlines (i.e. event recaps, attendance stats, evaluations, event photos).
- Department Support – support through special projects, team members, and collateral duties as assigned.
- Complies with all OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environmental, Fair Housing and LMH Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
What You Need for Success:
- Position requires event planning experience; experience with recreation, hospitality, marketing, communication or related field with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience preferred.
- Solid computer skills required. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, a website Content Management System (preferred), Google applications including GMAIL, social media platforms, and graphic software (Adobe, Publisher, Photoshop, and InDesign preferred).
- Effective written and verbal communication and interaction skills with internal/external customers to sufficiently exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction.
- Excellent project planning organization and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, effective time management, ability to balance multiple tasks and projects, prioritize and complete assigned duties to ensure operational and event objectives and goals are achieved.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle (valid license required).
- Must be available to work a varied and flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 50lbs.
- Ability to travel to other regional locations for work, training, meetings and other work-related activities.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.