Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Strategic Relationships Manager
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
The role of Senior Strategic Relationships Manager will be responsible for the ongoing development, ramping and management of new and existing strategic partnerships, both domestic and international directly impacting Lytx’s long term business development strategy. They will partner with the business to perform due diligence analysis and present go-forward recommendations based on quantitative analysis and company objectives. The scope of work ranges from collaboratively developing partner activities and roadmaps, through to crafting tactics and driving execution. They will then be accountable for working with Lytx’s strategic partners and internal Lytx business partners to insure effective execution of each partnerships’ vision and objectives and will report to the Senior Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development.
- Leverage business acumen, due diligence and quantitative analysis to develop compelling win-win business cases for partnership
- Partner on early-stage strategic initiatives that will develop into future business growth offerings
- Responsible for the development, execution and management of strategic partnerships
- Act as single point of contact and escalation for Lytx’s strategic partners
- Drive a cadence of timely communications and effective project management, consistently setting and achieving meaningful milestones throughout the partner lifecycle
- Collaborate with internal departments (Legal, Operations, Support, Marketing, Sales, and Development) to deliver high quality support to strategic partners
- Negotiate, communicate and lead initiatives and programs with strategic partners
- Foster, maintain and grow strong partner relationships, that can translate into successful joint endeavors
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous telematics experience required, with a strong understanding of industry drivers, market conditions and competitive research from experience in strategy and consulting
- 4+ years’ experience conducting due diligence and quantitative business analysis to create go forward strategic business plans and business case modeling experiences
- Hungry self-starter that can work independently with minimal direction, who’s excited by new and dynamic challenges
- Standalone and self-sufficient problem solver, deeply dedicated to achieving key goals and objectives
- Strong strategic thinker, capable of addressing complex and multi-cultural interactions
- Effective influencer and communicator across complex situations and constituencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills with multi-cultural and global perspective
- Strong negotiation & diplomacy skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or similar field, MBA Preferred or equivalent experience
- Must be able to travel up to 50% (including International)
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Lytx® is a leading provider of video telematics, analytics, safety and productivity solutions for commercial and public sector fleets. Our unrivaled Driver Safety Program, powered by our best-in-class DriveCam® Event Recorder, is proven to help save lives and reduce risk. We harness the power of video to help clients see what happened in the past, manage their operations more efficiently in the present and improve driver behavior to change the future. Our customizable services and programs span driver safety, risk detection, fleet tracking, compliance and fuel management. Using the world’s largest driving database of its kind, along with proprietary machine vision and artificial intelligence technology, we help protect and connect thousands of fleets and more than one million drivers worldwide. For more information, visit www.lytx.com, @lytx on Twitter, LinkedIn, our Facebook page or YouTube channel.