Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Aide/Helper I (Facilities/Grounds Maintenance)
at MAAC Project
|Department:||Child Development Program|
|Location:||Administration - San Marcos, CA|
|FT/PT Status:||Regular Full Time|
Under direct supervision, will perform daily general maintenance at Head Start sites and at the Administration Office in North San Diego County as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class.
- Assists in moving furniture, equipment, and supplies as needed
- Travels to and performs general maintenance duties including landscaping/yard work at Head Start sites in North San Diego County
- Assists in maintaining accurate and current records of maintenance operations
- Routes and distributes mail to and from Head Start Sites and to MAAC Project Chula Vista offices when necessary
- Assists in food delivery to sites when needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Training and/or experience in general facility maintenance
- Related experience in an instructional/school setting preferred
- General facility maintenance, landscaping, and building repair
- Familiar with San Diego North County
- Safety codes/procedure preferred
- Lift minimum of 50 pounds
Union Membership ( if applicable):