Marriott International Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Franchised Group Rooms Coordinator
at Marriott International Incorporated
Job Number 19001289
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Hotel Republic San Diego, Autograph Collection, 421 West B Street, San Diego, California, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at -firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, HEI Hospitality, LLC/Merritt Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Oversee the efficient operation of the Reservations Department in selling and inputting of guest room blocks to accommodate guest needs and maximize revenue.
- Monitor and analyze Rooms Inventory utilizing Yield Management to maximize occupancy and increase average rate. This includes monitoring of group blocks, determining cut off dates, and rate restrictions.
- Process and handle group rooming lists, reservations, and associate reservations requests by inputting data into the reservations system.
- Calculate and prepare rooms reports to determine sources of business using various computer systems.
- Assist in the development and revisions of forecasts for the Rooms Department, both monthly and annually.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required, and college degree preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and associate concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Ability to access, read and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system to include software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using 10-key.
- Must have analytical ability to assess reservation trends and make related decisions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/783m5ghcw9pjvj45
This company is an equal opportunity employer.