MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Configuration Services
at MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
San Diego, CA
# of openings:
Added to system:
7/16/19 9:01 AM
Director, Configuration Services
MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. is looking for extraordinary people to join our team!
Why join MedImpact? Because our success is dependent on you; innovative professionals with top notch skills who thrive on opportunity, high performance, and teamwork. We look for individuals who want to work on a team that cares about making a difference in the value of healthcare.
At MedImpact, we deliver leading edge pharmaceutical and technology related solutions that dramatically improve the value of health care. We provide superior outcomes to those we serve through innovative products, systems, and services that provide transparency and promote choice in decision making. Our vision is to set the standard in providing solutions that optimize satisfaction, service, cost, and quality in the healthcare industry. We are the premier Pharmacy Benefits Management solution!
The Director of Configuration Services provides overall direction and guidance to achieve strategic goals and objectives as related to Configuration Services. Leadership oversight of core business functionality associated with (1) pharmacy benefit configuration; (2) Network Pharmacy Provider configuration; and (3) Formulary configuration and all functions as related to the new and existing clients’ pharmacy benefit management programs. This individual will oversee the configuration timeliness and quality to ensure accuracy of configuration operations and services provided to our customers. The successful candidate will serve as a key interdepartmental liaison to assure open communication and collaboration with client facing teams to drive timely operational execution and service delivery as related to configuration functions.
What You Get To Do:
- Provides leadership and assist with strategy development for configuration functions and services as related to provider networks and pharmacy benefit administration
- Directs client-specific benefit and network configuration designs focused on meeting the client’s satisfaction in the areas of Service Delivery, Performance Expectations, Claims Adjudication Accuracy, and Growth in Membership and Profitability
- Ensures that deliverables are on time, within budget, and meet the quality levels expected by MedImpact's internal and external customers
- Monitors client service continuum including proactive and reactive components. Resolve escalated issues, while ensuring ongoing issues are resolved expeditiously
- Ensure that MedImpact is meeting service agreement requirements
- Develops associates to meet the current and future needs of the organization; models and cultivates associate behaviors that achieve business success, including leadership skills, collaboration, accountability, and ownership
- Partners with other MedImpact business units to effectively resolve customer configuration delivery issues and inquiries
- Responsible for the coordination and alignment of configuration services execution as related to new business implementation, existing client enhancements and other configuration design solutions that align to growth, retention and client satisfaction
- Helps define the requirements for and promote system enhancements, including changes to POS logic, automated benefits processes and Salesforce enhancements
- Provides alternative solutions for more sustainable standard solutions and practices
What You Need:
Education and/or Experience
For consideration candidates will need a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and more than six (6) years related experience in a healthcare or PBM environment; or equivalent combination of education and job related experience. Candidates should have a minimum of two (2) years of previous experience managing and/or supervising a staff with responsibility for interviewing, hiring, and training employees; along with planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Intermediate to advanced skill set in Visio and MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook. Basic Knowledge of SQL.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Pharmacy Technician License or National Certification is preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Superior working knowledge of “PBM” or other managed healthcare services to national and regional managed care organizations, insurance companies, and other health related entities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication and group presentation skills
- Extensive understanding of the MedAccess system, POS claim adjudication, pharmacy benefit design, and formulary maintenance and the effect of changes within those systems to online client and member applications
This position requires domestic travel of up to 15% to 20% of the time. Attendance may also be required at various local conferences and meetings.
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off / Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus at Level III
To explore all that MedImpact has to offer, and the greatness you can bring to our teams, please submit your resume to www.medimpact.com/careers
MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.