MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Projects Manager
at MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
San Diego, CA or Tempe, AZ
# of openings:
Added to system:
6/18/19 2:53 PM
Human Resources Projects Manager
MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. is looking for extraordinary people to join our team!
Why join MedImpact? Because our success is dependent on you; innovative professionals with top notch skills who thrive on opportunity, high performance, and teamwork. We look for individuals who want to work on a team that cares about making a difference in the value of healthcare.
At MedImpact we deliver leading edge pharmaceutical and technology related solutions that dramatically improve the value of health care. We provide superior outcomes to those we serve through innovative products, systems, and services that provide transparency and promote choice in decision making. Our vision is to set the standard in providing solutions that optimize satisfaction, service, cost, and quality in the healthcare industry. We are the premier Pharmacy Benefits Management solution!
This is an individual contributor role responsible for high-level human resources project management and consulting work on various programs and projects for the enterprise. A senior-level, experienced generalist or Subject Matter Expert with proven project management capabilities in any one or more of the following HR functional areas: talent acquisition, internal communications, employee relations, compliance, and total rewards.
What You Get To Do:
- Project management for various activities spanning across multiple functional areas and/or geographies. E.g. global process improvement initiatives, reductions in force, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, annual pay and performance, annual open enrollment
- Responsible for significant planning and implementation activities e.g. building project plan from ground up, establishing roles and responsibilities, building timelines, identifying measurement plan, drafting communications, leading and/or participating in training, ensuring stakeholders are adequately prepared to follow through on required actions
- Design, document, test, implement and improve HR processes, programs and tools
- Roll-out of HR programs to leaders and employees within the enterprise
- Interface directly with various business unit groups including all HR groups, Operations, Legal, Finance, IT, Procurement, etc.
- Focus on results over process, seeking out ways to simplify and reduce complexity
- Track and report project progress and status to stakeholders
- Initiate escalation of risks, issues, and constraints as appropriate to ensure timely resolution
- Conduct program/project/process analysis, solicit feedback from stakeholders, and provide feedback at designated checkpoints for continuous improvement recommendations
- Work on special projects and initiatives driven by corporate and/or business needs
- Apply process excellence best practices and foster an environment of knowledge sharing
- Role may require meeting with partners/stakeholders during times outside of regular business hours
What You Need:
Education and/or Experience
For consideration candidates will need a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience, six (6) to eight (8) years of project management and/or program coordination experience in Human Resources within a mid-sized (750-1000+ employees) complex, multi-site, multi-dimensional, entrepreneurial organization. Private company experience preferred. (Equivalent years of experience is defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested.)
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness and autonomy
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to easily flex style and/or approaches to successfully manage changes in priorities, deadlines and workload
- Proactively solves problems and identify the information needed to enable effective decision making and actions
- Interacts effectively and confidently at all levels and across cross-functional groups with strong customer communications skills - written, verbal, and face-to-face
- Proven ability to dissect complex problems and adjust communication style as needed based on intended audience
- Ability to analyze data and convey results into compelling stories to support business case
- Works effectively in a complex, continuously changing environment with a high level of ambiguity
- Experience working with and protecting highly confidential information with discretion
- Ability to quickly assimilate information and determine a critical path for actions and priorities
- Ability to work with speed with strong intellectual horsepower to add consultative human resources perspective to every project
- Experience applying formal process improvement methodologies and tools
- Expert-level reporting and data auditing skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong influencing without authority skills
- Self-managing and able to work autonomously with little direction
- Experience with HR and customer service related tools and processes
- Experience working in a private, health-care related, customer-focused, technology-enabled organization
- Advanced to expert technology skills (MS Office)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required; SPHR/PHR/SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off / Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus at Level II
To explore all that MedImpact has to offer, and the greatness you can bring to our teams, please submit your resume to www.medimpact.com/careers
MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.