Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Electronic Warfare Operations Analyst
at Metron, Incorporated
- Job ID
- Job Location: City
- San Diego
- Job Location: State/Province
Metron’s ORCA (Operations Research & Cyber Analysis) division has an immediate opening for a senior-level systems analyst/engineer. ORCA employs its simulation system products in support of real-time operations, experimentation, distributed simulation and war gaming, and the acquisition analysis process.
Candidate will provide analytic and subject matter expertise in electronic warfare (EW) / Information Operations (IO) to include Navy and Joint electronic attack, support, and protection capabilities. Candidates will also be preferred to have expertise in ISR-T and Counter ISR-T operations. Additional familiarity with multiple Navy mission areas (e.g., SUW, ASW, STW) desired.
- BS or MS in Engineering (Aeronautical, Electrical, Mechanical, etc.), Physical Sciences, Computer Sciences, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Intelligence, Foreign/International Relations, or National Security
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years’ operational USN experience
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years’ operational EW/IO specific experience
- Familiarity with electronic attack, support, and protect capabilities, as well as modeling & simulation
- Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain an TS/SCI clearance; Active TS/SCI clearance preferred
Position Location: San Diego, CA
Successful candidates will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Metron, Inc. takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor