Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Cycle Manager
at Millennium Health
Revenue Cycle Manager-San Diego
WHO WE ARE - Millennium Health is a leading health solutions company that delivers accurate, timely, clinically actionable information to inform the right treatment decisions for each patient. Millennium Health offers a comprehensive suite of services including Millennium PGT and Millennium UDT, which can be used to better tailor patient care. More information can be found at www.millenniumhealth.com.
Under general supervision from the Senior Manager of Revenue Cycle, directs and coordinates revenue activities to maximize cash flow through the creation of effective, scalable business processes. The Manager will ensure accurate patient and client direct billing and efficient account collection; manage coding; payer maintenance; audits and compliance. The Manager will monitor key performance metrics for all revenue cycle functional departments, analyze and interpret data, create process improvement plans and manage change and facilitate improvements. Focus on maximum reimbursement and compliance with department, the billing system and healthcare governing agencies.
- Manage and support Client direct billing and patient revenue cycle functions
- Manage revenue cycle internal audit and compliance tasks
- Manages and drives tasks and processes to resolution by having a thorough knowledge of the billing revenue cycle through to cash posting and accounting methodologies.
- Have a working knowledge with the Health Level 7 interface (HL7), Billing Systems, and MLIS Lab Systems.
- Support the management team in their efforts of recruit, interview, select and train new team members.
- Mentor team exercising skill path offsite training, Millennium Health University and Goal setting to improve overall communication; leadership; effective writing; coaching and other characteristics for proper management and mentoring.
- Design, develop and implement policy and procedures as necessary. Maintain all policy and procedure following document control protocol on a quarterly basis.
- Ensures the all team members are trained and knowledgeable on new or updated policies and procedures. Provide and support supervisors with staff development activities.
- Manages time and attendance for staff as well as implementing disciplinary and corrective actions, approving/denying time off requests, conducting performance reviews, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Tracks department productivity and quality and prepares management reports.
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of all account receivables for adherence to department standards for metrics.
- Meet cash goals and manage account receivables within approved levels.
- Implement system improvements, testing and production protocol.
- Design, Develop and Implement revenue cycle process improvements.
- Provides escalation for supervisors and department members and will contact accounts to resolved issues.
- Prepares monthly statistical reports for the Revenue Cycle Senior Manager and Vice President.
- Uphold Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA compliance guidelines in relation to billing, collections, and PHI information.
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferred.
- At least five years professional Revenue Cycle experience required
- At least 3 years leadership experience in the Revenue Cycle Management
- Experience in following HIPPA guidelines
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial billing rules and regulations
- Knowledge of medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices
- Ability to effectively lead a team and ability to foster a positive and productive work environment
- Skill with verbal and written communication and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, clients, and health professionals
- Ability to develop and implement standard operating procedures as well as identify and address systematic problems
Millennium Health offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.
Millennium Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and E-Verify participant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status