Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Criminal Intelligence Analyst II (Top Secret Clearance)
MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success.
We are seeking a Criminal Intelligence Analyst II, with an active Top-Secret clearance, to work onsite at our federal customer location in San Diego, CA.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop comprehensive targeting packages using link analysis tool, open source research, finished intelligence reporting and analysis of communication networks.
- Collect, manipulate and analyze data and advise management based on finding.
- Conduct in-depth research of potential threats, subjects, or sources, gather, interpret and evaluate information from all sources, both classified and unclassified, and make recommendations.
- Identify trends and subjects that are engaging or planning to engage in criminal activity.
- Extracts data to produce reports and tactical products for dissemination to external and internal customers.
- Prepares and presents oral briefings and written reports on the conclusions and recommendations drawn from data/information.
- Use critical thinking skills to determine relevance of information and make decisions that support the accuracy of findings.
- Thoroughly manipulate and exploit data systems to analyze voluminous data and information, and report findings.
- Analyze, prioritize effectively, problem-solve and work several tasks concurrently.
- Take initiative and exercise judgement to anticipate major problems, interpret data, adapt techniques, resolve important issues, and devise and implement new methods.
- Use software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Active Top-Secret Clearance required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Minimum, Associates Degree
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Exceptional communication skills with emphasis on communicating detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in collaborative sessions and team environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Preparing presentation materials
- Preparing written procedures and instructions
Why Consider This Opportunity:
- Great benefit package with benefits that start on date of hire.
- 401 (k) employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.
- Work with a Manager and peers that are passionate about customers.
- Work for an employer where core values are not just written on paper but lived.
MIRACORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!