Mitchell International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Development Engineer
at Mitchell International, inc.
- Job ID
- Regular Hire
Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
We are seeking an individual with significant solid software development experience to act as the lead developer for a web-based claims platform solution. The Senior Software Developer has the responsibility of leading design and mentoring an Agile team that delivers solutions for our Collision Repair business. The Senior Engineer will focus on driving technical excellence through leading design and unit/integration test strategies. This role will report directly to a Delivery Manager and will be responsible to mentor and lead a scrum team using the Scaled Agile Framework. This role will focus on innovation, continued development and maintenance for existing market leading product lines. Additionally, there will be strong collaboration with peers and other business units to ensure alignment of goals. Development will involve working with both Microsoft C#, SprintBoot microservices, as well as React-based web UI.
Here are a few key behaviors and experiences we are looking for:
- Strong technical drive to deliver high quality, scalable, performant software that our customers would love.
- Ability to develop great reusable designs given user stories to help accomplish implementation of current requirements.
- Strong technical chops that garners trust and credibility across leadership, and peers.
- Experience and alignment with Agile software development principles.
- Consummate collaboration and communication capabilities creating consensus across cross-functional cohorts.
- A strong curiosity for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required.
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- 1+ years of technical leadership with onshore co-located development teams is required.
- Must have experience in Agile software development environments.
- Microsoft C#.Net stack, REST services, Spring Boot microservices, Unit testing, IoC skills required.
- React, Angular JS UI development skills is a plus.
- Oracle for backend.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.