Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Crisis Action and Connection Intensive Respite Program- Mental Health Worker
at New Alternatives
New Alternatives, Inc is committed to providing Trauma Informed Care principles throughout our agency. Candidates should have knowledge and/or desire in assisting the agency carry out this culture.
New Alternatives, Inc is a private nonprofit agency that provides a wide range of services to children, youth and families in San Diego and Orange Counties. Services include residential, outpatient, day treatment, school behavioral services and in home support services.
Crisis Action and Connection Intensive Respite Program
New Alternatives, Inc
New Alternatives, CAC Intensive Respite Program is looking for patient, motivated, nurturing and positive professionals to work with emotionally disturbed adolescents who have been deterred from the psychiatric hospital into intensive rehabilitative services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct care and supervision of clients
- Provide a safe, stable, and regulated environment
- Maintain professional trauma informed and caring interaction with clients and their families
- Transport clients in company cars (must have a good driving record)
- Must have a BA/BS in related field of Psychology/Social Work
- Experience in the field is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Trauma Informed Care practices a plus
- FT Saturday –Sunday 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
- $14.00 an hour
Please send your resume to Hillary Sloan at Hillary.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 619-421-0030.