Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer Software 4 - DevOps
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Standup of large scale software factory used by software team
- Integration complex systems that facilitates continuous build, continuous integration, continuous test, continuous deplooyment
- Strong communication skills is a must to work with Software IPT, chief engineers, and development team
- Preferred candidate should have experience with VMware infrastructure and automation
- 9 Years with a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Math or Engineering (STEM); 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
- Must have a keen understanding of the software development life cycle
- Must be familiar with build tools (i.e., Maven, Ant) and continuous integration environments (i.e., Jenkins,TeamCity)
- Must have experience using the Agile methodology.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
- Strong experience with Virtualization technology
- Experience with the full Atlassian tool suite (Confluence, JIRA, GIT, Crucible, FishEye, Crowd).
- Experience developing builds in Maven, including MAVEN profiles. Ability to automate software builds and releases via Maven & Nexus.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with developing formal builds within the DoD industry.
- Certification from VMWare and Cisco is desired
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.