Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Job Description: The Core VMS program seeks a candidate to support the Navigation subsystem team. General duties for the candidate will include: writing Navigation system requirements, test cases, and test procedures; dry runs of test procedures in lab; formal system test and writing of test reports; support of user programs; navigator supplier management; support of SW team in their design and requirements and testing.
Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
with at least 3 years of experience.
• SW Tools: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Visio), Matlab
• Navigator experience: Some experience with military-grade Embedded GPS/INS (EGIs)
• General understanding of the GPS system and how it works, general understanding of inertial sensors and how they work.
• Degree type: MS
• Clearance Level: TS
• Flight Test experience: Some experience desired
• Supplier management: Some experience desired
• Deep understanding of the GPS system, the GPS Signal in Space characteristics, DGPS systems, inertial sensors, GPS/INS tightly coupled Kalman filters, GPS receiver design
• Requirements development: Some experience required
• Requirements verification testing: Some experience required
• Experience with databuses (MIL-STD-1553B, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, ARINC 429, Ethernet): Some experience required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.