Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Drafter/Computer Modeler - Entry Level
- Job ID
- # of Openings
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
- Use computer-aided drafting and modeling software.
- Confer with survey and geo-spatial team and other personnel to create three-dimensional (3D) computer models and exhibits.
- Draft computer drawings and models from hard-copy specifications, pointclouds, objects, or other sources.
- Work with a team to support processing of data.
- Work with staff to determine the order of work and the methods of modeling and presentation.
- General computer knowledge and abilities.
- 3D modeling experience is desirable.
- Willingness to learn new software and processes.
- Ability to work with a team.
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.