Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator - to assist with the day to day operations of its Project Management Team. Butsko's Project Management Team oversees a variety of projects including private sector land development, governmental projects, Light Rail projects, and commercial/industrial projects. All dealing with dry utility (electric, natural gas, telephone, cable TV, planning and design. The successful candidate will assist Project Managers and provide administrative and coordination support. This position requires good communication (both verbal and written) skills, someone who is comfortable in a fast paced environment and has good independent decision making capabilities.
- Interface with clients, project team members, and utilities to gather pertinent project information.
- Coordinates inquiries and furnishes information on project schedules, status, contracts and costs.
- Assembles utility contracts and agreement documentation; coordinates the investigation and resolution of project conflicts and issues.
- Receives, processes, and distributes a variety of documents such as plans, exhibits, work orders, construction standards and permits, agreements, and invoices.
- Responsible for ensuring that all project requirements are tracked, completed, and documented, develops and monitors project status and requirements, reviews with Project Manager and ensures assigned project schedule deadlines are met.
- Interfaces and coordinates with Design Team to ensure all plans and requirements are received in order to complete utility designs on time.
- Maintenance of project files.
- Administrative and coordination duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two plus years of clerical office experience.
- Training in typing, filing, and office procedures.
- Knowledge of word processing.
- MS Word.
- MS Excel.
- MS Project.
- Primavera Experience is desired
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.