Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Proposal Coordinator
- Job ID
- # of Openings
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
he Senior Proposal Coordinator will work with a team to support primarily engineers and survey professionals. This position will be support day-to-day business development and marketing activities for the Southern California Region which includes 400+ staff. This position interfaces with approximately 10 discipline groups, other proposal coordinator, office management, clients and assist with overseeing marketing coordinator staff.
- Supporting all phases of the qualifications and proposal process including response planning and development, content development and management, quality control and delivery as well as presentation and interview prep.
- Performing RFP/RFQ review, analysis, breakdown and response plan development.
- Coordinating and compiling all response elements with the proposal team.
- Participating in proposal preparation and progress meetings.
- Creating and updating project briefs, personnel resumes, graphics and supporting narrative.
- Proofreading and editing all proposal text including technical narratives for grammar, spelling, comprehension, consistency and internal style standards.
- Communicating and interacting with management, technical personnel and subconsultant team members.
- Creating, maintaining and meeting proposal development schedules and deadlines.
- Formatting, printing, packaging and delivery of final response.
- Conducting research and information retrieval from a variety of sources.
- Maintain marketing and client information files and databases
- Performing other related duties to support special projects and business development activities as assigned.
- College Degree required, journalism, marketing, technical writing, or English preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ direct experience with A/E/C industry proposal development across several client markets within the industry (for example, education, healthcare, government, industrial, commercial) required.
- Must possess above average writing abilities with a command of English grammar, composition, spelling, proofreading skills and creativity as well as excellent visual communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational, file management, and time management skills to effectively meet multiple deadlines.
- Must be able work flexible hours as needed or required by proposal deadlines.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and be able to communicate with a variety of individuals both technical and nontechnical
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and respond to inquiries.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Required advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and InDesign. Other preferred software programs include Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Deltek Vision.
- Experience with SMPS is a plus.
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.