Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
iOS Software Developer
- Research & Development
Software Engineer for iOS, responsible for developing software applications, application testing, debug. These roles are responsible for building and testing secure smart phone SDKs and cloud-based platform based solutions for a variety of healthcare and Internet of Things (IoT) problems.
- Create end-to-end integration test automation (API and UI) with the complete systems
- Collaborate closely with the multiple technology and cross-functional groups within and outside the organization.
- Able to translate customer and market needs to efficient and secure mobile solutions.
- Design, develop, and test the next generation smart-phone cloud-based platform that can support future patient/device centric products and applications.
- Scope work, break down into modules, and estimate efforts working closely with SW Development teams.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent education plus experience.
- Software development for iOS Apps using Swift or Objective C.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing software unit tests and automated test solutions.
- Ability to quickly grasp & learn new technologies and develop POC/prototypes.
- Drive and own technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform automated applications.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communications skills and extensive experience working with technical teams and management.
- Demonstrated work experience with Web services, Cloud and API technologies, Wireless technologies such as Bluetooth.
- Experience with Agile software development preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully launching products in FCC & FDA regulated industries preferred
- iOS software development tools
Physical Requirements (if applicable):