Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
A Plan Associate provides direct support to the client facing Plan Manager in servicing clients. Working side-by-side as teammates, the Plan Associate works to complete and review complex deliverables and fulfill client requests requiring industry knowledge and technical expertise. In addition, the Plan Associate performs research and assistance on the recordkeeping system around reporting, transactional history and corrective work, as needed.
The Plan Associate will serve as a back-up to his service team counterparts as called upon to do so. An Plan Associate begins each project they are given by clearly establishing expected timeframes for fulfillment, having a thorough understanding of all variables and conditions that may factor into the effort, and a clear comprehension of expected outcomes. They will also ensure active communication is exchanged regarding the on-going progress of projects and requests and that results are delivered as expected. Plan Associates take ownership of each project and accept full accountability for the results they are charged with delivering.
It is the responsibility of the Plan Associate to identify and collaborate with internal partners, and exercise educated judgment to resolve any variances or discrepancies.
- The Plan Associate performs tasks that include but are not limited to research, issue resolution, corrective work, annual census preparation, audit packet preparation, earnings calculations, MCO and RMD prep and review, and etc.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives by working with leadership to identify process and procedural opportunities, development, build consistent processes for scalability and etc.
- Back-up Plan Managers that are client facing, as needed. Take in-bound client calls and return client calls. Provide timely response to email inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, business related
- 3-4 years industry, financial or customer support experience preferred
- Experience or minimum education will be considered: 2 year degree and financial, customer support or industry experience preferred
Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume team environment with adherence to accuracy and timeliness standards established by departments. Desire to exceed internal and external client service needs. Ability to prioritize duties, show initiative to complete tasks within required deadlines, detail-minded, organized, and a self-starter. Must desire to work in a team environment. Strong oral and written communication skills.
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.