Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AM Package Handler
It’s a great time to join OnTrac! We are hiring for one of our most important roles, Package Handlers! Come join us and work together as a team to ensure our customers get their packages on time!
SCHEDULE: Tuesday through Saturday 5a.m. to 9a.m.
Here at OnTrac, we take pride in what we do and we have fun doing it!
What you can expect as a Package Handler at OnTrac:
- Fun work environment, opportunity for career advancement!
- Get paid WEEKLY!
- Receive 50 cent pay increases every six months up to two years!
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted into lead or other operational roles!
- Teledoc – an easy way to speak to a doctor over the phone and receive medical advice and even prescriptions without having to go into the office!
- Paid sick leave and possible 401k contributions!
What you’ll do as a Package Handler at OnTrac:
- Help us maintain our safety-first mantra as we deliver packages on time for less.
- Offload all inbound packages and sort according to destination zip codes.
- Inspect packages, ensure they are not damaged.
- Have fun with teammates working together to achieve the same goal.
What you’ll need to do to join OnTrac:
- Apply today, speak to a Recruiter, tour the facility.
- Answer our behavioral based questions around safety and teamwork and possibly get hired on the spot.
- Perform pre-employment testing which includes a background check.
Come join the fun! Refer a friend and earn money!
Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
This is a safety sensitive position.