Pacifica Hotels is looking for an outstanding Guest Service Manager to work in one of the most beautiful settings in the world! Our Guest Service Manager will be hands-on, team-oriented and professional with high standards and the drive to exceed our guest’s expectations on a daily basis. We are currently seeking a Guest Service Manager for our Blue Sea Beach Hotel.
“Pacifica Hotels is an exceptional hospitality company that really invests their time in the operations and support of the individual hotels. It's comforting and beneficial to have a company that spends so much time meeting the needs and requests of their hotels and for us to know our voice is being heard. Unlike most other companies, PH managers (hotel and regional) frequently do friendly follow-ups to ensure we are happy, everything is flowing smoothly, and to ask our opinions on areas of improvement, which certainly is encouraging to know the company we work for cares so much about our success. This company also continues to provide relevant material and feedback essential for individual growth and promotional opportunities - which again is very encouraging”.
- Blake, Guest Services
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times, while providing personalized service to hotel guests.
- Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members.
- Proficient at all Guest Service systems and processes.
- Supervise, train, coach and retrain Guest Service Team on systems, processes, procedures and guest interaction.
- Oversee and ensure accountability in all aspects of Guest Service Team’s performance. Responsible for all front office activity during scheduled shifts.
- Monitor and adjust room availability status. Monitor and complete filing of registration cards, reservations, correspondence and no-shows and signatures on file.
- Oversee and manage social media accounts.
- Maintain good guest relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on the phone.
- Contribute to and maintain established information and communication sources such as department and front desk log books in order to enhance department communications and operations.
- Provide assistance to the front office team to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and hotel.
- Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
*This is a non-exempt role
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position along with a Team Member Travel Program, encouraging each team member to visit sister properties and enjoy exclusive team member rates for rest and relaxation. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering, and select charity promotions throughout the year.