Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is actively seeking a Exercise Coordinator, to provide support to the Southern California Offshore Range (SCORE) Contract located at Naval Air Station North Island, Coronado, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of personnel who plan, brief, conduct and debrief military training operations.
- Responsible, under the direction of the Range Operations Manager, for the overall management of the programs and exercises assigned to him.
- Assist the range users during the planning phase in order to integrate training requirements with SCORE capabilities to maximize training benefit.
- Liaise with range users and range support activities during the planning and execution of range operations.
- Liaise with the assigned Government Operations Directors keeping them informed of the progress in exercise planning, execution and results.
- Attend and/or conduct pre-exercise briefings and planning meetings, and will maintain all documentation for each operation including all pertinent plans, message traffic, briefing notes, and exercise summaries.
- Define the scope of the exercise through preparation and promulgation of a Schedule of Events (SOE).
- Ensure that a pre-exercise brief is conducted for the participants, familiarizing them with the range, range operating procedures and post exercise data products.
- Ensure that appropriate post exercise data requirements are completed
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Engineering or Management;
- Commanding Officer experience in USW or MIW; or
- Proven Military Officer Sub-Specialist designation in USW or MIW;
- Experience with Live Virtual Constructive (LVC)
- Operational experience with Link 16
- Must have the ability to obtain an Interim Security Clearance (or transfer) in a timely manner, and maintain a US Government (DoD) Secret Clearance
- Eight (8) years’ experience in Navy USW or MIW operations, including exercise scheduling, requirements and resource analysis, planning, execution, data acquisition and support documentation.
- Five (5) years’ experience in underwater acoustic, sonar, or in-water tracking systems; radar, over-the-horizon satellite, or in-air tracking systems.
- Experience with state-of-the-art computer technology including Common Operating Picture (COP) systems.
- Supervisory experience managing analysts, briefers, engineers, and controllers.
- Knowledge of Navy operational and administrative procedures and directives.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.