Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Control Specialist Audio Visual (San Diego Hilton Bayfront)
The Inventory Control Specialist will be responsible for a variety of warehousing duties as well as continuously improving all aspects of inventory management, control and accuracy. This role will report into the Director of Operations at the Equipment Processing Center.
Key Job Responsibilities
Purchase Order Reconciliation
- Reconcile receipts with open PO’s to ensure that receipts and the open PO report are timely and accurate.
- Take ownership of the RDF process and ensure that all are completed in a timely fashion.
- Organize and maintain accurate inventory across all functional warehouses; reconciling inventory discrepancies.
- Perform cycle counts as required to maintain inventory integrity.
- Identify stagnant inventory and determine a course of action to mitigate.
- Establish systems, procedures and controls to assure the accuracy of inventory costs within the systems.
- Responsible for the preparation, execution and reconciliation of the annual physical inventory.
- Work directly with Inventory Control Personnel to ensure an accurate and timely process.
- Research and Correct discrepancies.
- Work closely with the Inventory Control and Procurement teams.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all internal customers and peers.
- Establish and Maintain strong working relationships with the various departments and team members.
- Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Project a positive image of department to internal and external contacts.
- Develop, Create, Analyze and Distribute regular inventory management reports.
- Reporting includes, but is not limited to, inventory aging/turns, inventory record accuracy, RDF’s, open PO’s, PI reporting, other KPI’s, etc.