Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rockstar Games
Rockstar San Diego are looking for a creative and passionate QA Tester. The successful candidate will have excellent research, communication, and administrative skills, is a well-organized and priority driven individual who will thrive within a team based working environment.
- Test our games looking for problems and accurately report errors through our databases to ensure superior game quality before release.
- Log, track, regress, and close bugs in our tracking system.
- Communicate with Leads with status updates.
- Daily communication with development and cross-functional teams.
- Work with build and release to ensure stability and functionality.
- Take ownership of test plans used in build release process to ensure accuracy and alignment with current status of the game.
- Identify areas of improvement, track any changes and status updates for current builds.
- Passion for Rockstar Games.
- At least two years experience testing games (AAA game testing experience a plus as well as any Lead/Senior testing experience).
- Experience with Xbox LIVE, PSN+, Rockstar Social Club, and Steam Platforms.
- Experience logging bugs, writing test plans, and test cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word and other MS Office packages.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task with strong problem solving skills.
- Must be accurate and effective in working toward deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team locally and abroad.
- Strong communication skills across different teams internally.
- Experience with Perforce would be a plus.