Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UI Tools Programmer (C#/WPF)
at Rockstar Games
Rockstar San Diego is currently seeking a highly talented UI Tools Programmer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our game development teams, across all development disciplines, and help drive our tools technology forward to support the creation of all of Rockstar Games projects.
The UI Tools Programmer role will involve developing and maintaining current and future GUI applications to be used across multiple projects and platforms. Our GUI development includes working with frameworks and technology related to content creation through to the game engine. Prior experience with WPF will be key to hit the ground running within the role.
- Work within the Tools team on creating new, as well as maintaining existing user interface applications and within an established codebase.
- Implement tasks to specification defined by the Lead Tools programmers.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Strong .Net/C# skills.
- Strong WPF skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Strong team communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
- Games industry experience working on AAA titles.
- Familiarity with at least one current or next-gen asset pipeline.
- Familiarity with at least one digital content creation package.
- Prior experience with Qt and/or WinForms.