San Diego State University Research Foundation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Student Assistant (Payroll)
at San Diego State University Research Foundation
- Req No.
- Dept/Proj Name
- SDSURF - Payroll
This position is open until filled with first review of resumes to take place on 8/23/19
The SDSU Research Foundation payroll department is seeking an SDSU student to provide administrative/clerical support. SDSU Research Foundation’s payroll department provides services for Central Staff employees including those working on research projects, KPBS, College of Extended Studies (CES), and The Campanile Foundation.
This is an academic appointment intended to cover student employees who are currently enrolled at San Diego State University. This position is a half-time appointment, paid hourly for hours worked not to exceed 20-hours per week.
- Data entry of employee changes in Banner system
- Scanning of payroll documents
- Light filing
- Additonal tasks as needed
Students must be currently enrolled as a student at SDSU. Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 units and be in good academic standing; Graduate students must be enrolled in at least 5 graduate weighted units and be in good academic standing.
Knowledge & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge and abilities required vary based on the particular area, speciality, expertise and the skills needed to achieve objectives
- Education is based on the particular knowledge, ability or expertise needed
- Experience focusing on the particular area or speciality for which the service is required
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with SDSU Research Foundation
San Diego State University Research Foundation is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer