Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiting Specialist (Contractor) | 24264
at Service Now
This position reports to: Manager, Recruiting Coordination
San Diego, CA
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. The ServiceNow cloud-based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
As a key member of our Recruiting Coordination team, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Elevating our candidate experience (CX) initiatives: Schedule high volume interviews (onsite, phone and video conference), manage background checks, onboard new hires, and everything in between
- Demonstrating you’re a subject matter expert: Educate and enable the TA team and business to scale by advising on Talent Acquisition policies and process steps
- Acting as air traffic control for all the moving parts: partner with our cross-functional Shared Services, Org. Development/Experience, and IT teams to make things easy for candidates and new hires alike
- Upholding (data) integrity: Maintain recruitment activity in both our applicant tracking system and onboard portal, ensuring accuracy of & auditing tracked data points
- Raising the bar: Work collaboratively with other teams within Talent Acquisition as well as other departments across the company (our internal customers) to optimize and execute on process improvements, tools, and other resources as needed
- Developing strong working relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in a Global Talent Acquisition (HR Recruiting) function
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Flexibility and initiative—this role may require you to execute outside of regular business hours
- Superbly professional communication skills—we want to differentiate ourselves to our candidates and employees (all of levels) alike!
- Detail orientation and a commitment to accuracy
- Above-average organizational and time management skills—you must demonstrate efficiency at time/workload management without compromising quality
- Proven extra mile-goer: If you’ve regularly gone out of your way to go above and beyond to provide a “Best in Class” experience, you belong here!
- Solid understanding of compliant hiring practices—working knowledge of federal, state, and local legislation is ideal!
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.