Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Visual UX Designer | 22024
at Service Now
The Experience Organization at ServiceNow is growing rapidly and we are hiring across our many offices across the US. For the Visual UX Designer we are specifically looking to fill the role in our San Diego office.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
You will be part of the growing world-class Experience Organization (EO). EO creates new and compelling experiences for ServiceNow – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before!
What you get to do in this role:
- Make a positive impact in the lives of millions by defining the user experience at ServiceNow!
- Work collaboratively inside a cross-functional team, effectively integrating your design expertise inside a truly agile environment, launching radical new solutions in rapid succession to solve long-standing challenges
- Work closely with product management and engineering, provide your design perspective to help in ensuring a unified and cohesive experience across the ServiceNow ecosystem
- Develop high-level task flow content and then use storyboards and other design documents to communicate concepts and vision to others
- Rapidly iterate conceptual maps, flows, and state-transition diagrams to document design decisions
- Produce UI designs for both desktop and mobile platforms with an eye towards experience unification and innovation
- Define themes, fonts, colors, icons, layouts, illustrations, and micro interactions for the team
- Develop hi fidelity mockups, specifications, and prototypes
- Present designs compellingly and influence stakeholders to prioritize quality above all
- Stay on top of aesthetic trends in digital design and continually push our style forward
What you bring:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Visual and UX (or Interaction Design) with emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master's preferred) in interaction design, cognitive science, visual design, game design, cognitive psychology, sociology, or related disciplines
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released product
- Experience working in complex, technical environments
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, intuitive solutions
- Expert with Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop or other design tools
- Ability to create interactive high-fidelity prototypes in InVision, Axure, Framer, Principle or similar tools
- Ability to promote and champion your design solutions based on reason, research, and data
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills to effectively work with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision in a fluid, fast-paced, and agile environment
- High level of initiative, good sense of humor, and a “make it work” ethos
- Experience defining or working within a robust design system
- Experience working in enterprise software
- Experience working in a startup or in a lean startup framework
- Design thinking workshop facilitation experience
- Public speaking and presentation skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.