Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Manager (ID Analytics/Remote)
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), a global leader in cybersecurity, operates one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks allowing organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices.
ID Analytics (a division of Symantec) is a leader in credit and fraud risk solutions with patented analytics, validated expertise and up-to-the-minute insight into consumer behavior. Founded in 2002, with a vision to think differently about how institutions solve the problem of verifying consumers’ identities, we now tackle a full range of identity challenges, including assessing credit risk and improving online customer experience. Our tools help our clients protect themselves and their customers from identity risk and fraud. Our solutions are all powered by analytics, but it’s our access to data unseen by other bureaus that differentiates our solutions. ID Analytics is a Symantec company. We are looking for an Senior Account Manager with a minimum of 7 years of B2B sales experience with enterprise credit, fraud, and identity technology solutions. This critical role will work with some of our most important accounts.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for developing action-oriented account strategies with the goal of maintaining and growing revenue. This is an incredible opportunity for a proven account manager used to working in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
Major Job Functions
- Effectively coordinate internal resources to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, implementation of solutions and ongoing post-sales support
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of client needs and ability to match those needs to ID Analytics’ solutions
- Serve as an advocate and as the “voice of the client” back to the organization
- Responsible for providing accurate forecasting and pipeline development
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for cultivating positive, long-term client relationships. The primary focus will be on client satisfaction and retention by developing and maintaining relationships at the “C-level” and senior technical leaders.
- Monitor transaction utilization and works consultatively with clients to:
1. Ensure client satisfaction with IDA’s products and solutions,
2. Increase utilization of current products, and
3. Identify and pursue opportunities where other/additional ID Analytics products and services may add value
- Schedule periodic reviews with key client contacts to evaluate client utilization, determine client needs, and develop client service plans that ensure appropriate utilization of all contracted products
- Work in tandem with ID Analytics enterprise solutions team to ensure client expectations and experience of purchased products are met during the entire lifecycle
- Facilitate timely resolution of client issues
- Serve as the voice of the client and actively provide feedback through appropriate channels (including product management and development) to identify product, process and company improvement opportunities.
- Maintain and update all client communications, activities, issues and correspondence in Sales Force and JIRA database on a regular and consistent basis
- Identify competitor presence within client base and communicate information and feedback internally for use by Product team
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- Proven track record in sales account management, especially with complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- Experience managing strategic business relationship with client at all levels of the client organization
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets (KPIs and a monthly/quarterly/annual revenue quota)
- Experienced in negotiating detailed and complex multi-year contracts with Fortune 500 enterprises
- Self-motivated to establish new relationships and drive initiatives to drive client satisfaction
- 5+ years of experience working with similar solutions for Financial and/or Telco accounts
- Experience in working effectively with technical and commercial business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree level required or equivalent and/or relevant work experience
- Ability to drive personal results in a collaborative, team selling environment
- Ability to champion new ideas, initiate change and drive innovation
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
Symantec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Symantec strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, Symantec will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), a global leader in cyber security, operates one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks allowing organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices.
Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Our most critical asset at Symantec is the talent we hire - you! We look for people who have a desire to excel and reflect our values: Innovation, Action, Customer-Driven, and Trust. We recognize that every opening in our company is a chance to increase Symantec's competitive advantage, and we are willing to invest in you in order to win.
Symantec is committed to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Symantec including resume submissions. If you need to request an accommodation, please reach out by email to Talent Acquisition or contact HR Service Exchange.