Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TEC Equipment
TEC Equipment is the West’s leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
We are excited to announce that TEC has moved into San Diego and we are looking for exceptional talent who will play instrumental roles in starting up and growing the business. If you are seeking an opportunity where you will be part of creating and growing something special, we encourage you to read further...
Our San Diego, CA location has a full-time opportunity for a Trailer Technician you will perform all aspects of trailer repair including but not limited to: brakes, suspension, roof, floor, doors, lift gate, trailer structure, lighting, and more.
Our other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- Healthcare, Commuter, and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Uniforms and Cleaning Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Length of Service Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid CDL Medical Recertification Fee
- Paid Steel-Toed Boots
- Tobacco Free Program
- 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
- Efficiently and accurate diagnose and repair heavy-duty trailers and related equipment.
- Complete all repair orders in a timely manner ensuring all labor and parts are charged to the appropriate unit.
- Effectively and efficiently perform preventative maintenance inspections. Ensure the timely and effective repair of any problems identified during preventative maintenance inspections.
- Ensure safety and EPA policies are complied with to meet local, state, and federal standards.
- Accountable for all direct and indirect labor hours on a daily and weekly basis.
- At least 2 years of experience diagnosing and repairing trailers
- Must have own hand tools or ability to purchase tools
- Basic computer skills to input vehicle information and diagnose equipment
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job (job requires frequent lifting/moving up to 50lbs, climbing, stooping, kneeling, seeing, grasping, hearing, etc.)
- CDL A is a plus
- Welding skills
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 247-4065.