Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Intern
at Company Confidential
The Job Window is looking for a Business Development Intern to join our client’s sales & prospecting team in El Cajon ASAP. This firm is on the hunt for an intern who understands that business development is a combination of strategic analysis, marketing and sales and is eager to grow their professional repertoire in these areas by gaining some real world experience.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Intern:
- Identifying new and innovative opportunities to expand our client’s business network through field residential business development campaigns.
- Working off a list of leads to develop and prospect potential customers & how to create and qualify leads for revenue potential.
- Provide service presentations and explanations to close sales of client products.
- Exceed sales goals and track new customer subscriptions to make market predictions and track sales in each territory.
- Identifying, planning, scheduling and executing consumer outreach meetings and sales conferences.
- Researching and analyzing market trends to identify most profitable business strategies
- Supporting the business development, marketing and sales teams with data finding and administrative support
Benefits of the Business Development Intern Position:
- Full training with a national manager.
- Valuable experience in business development and sales in an entry level role.
- Competitive, performance-based compensation package.