Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service & Sales Agent - Entry Level
at Company Confidential
The Job Window has an exciting opening for a Customer Service & Sales Agent on behalf of our client’s profitable company that works directly with major clients in the telecommunications industry. Our client’s main focus is to help drive and increase revenue and build quality relationships with new businesses, customers, and management. They are currently looking to hire a full time, permanent Customer Service & Sales Agent to help with customer service, communications, and client services throughout the El Cajon area. They are looking for a customer service professional that can perform at maximum levels to help manage their new customer and client list and produce quality results for clientele. As a Customer Service & Sales Agent, you’ll enjoy flexible, full time hours.
As Part Of Our Client’s Customer Service and Sales Team, the Customer Service & Sales Agent Will Be Responsible For:
- Communicating with customers face-to-face during residential campaigns and acting as the primary point of contact between prestigious clientele and their consumers to promote service packages, provide customer service support, and establish proper channels of communication.
- Regularly attending client meetings for brand knowledge, account performance reviews, and goal setting.
- Driving maximum brand penetration and revenue generation in all assigned territories, nodes, or geographical areas to former, new and existing customers.
- Travel throughout designated territory in El Cajon, approaching customers during residential campaign and understanding how needs can be met by services offered. Training is provided on services offered.
- Following-up with past subscription users for feedback on services with the goal of re-instating or upgrading customer subscriptions. (In-person consumer interaction at in-field marketing campaigns will be a role requirement).
- Establishing and maintaining long term relationships with customers, prospective clients, and distributors.
- Managing major accounts.