Townsend & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Research Associate - CA
at Townsend & Associates
- Primarily be responsible for developing and performing binding assays, kinetic profiling assays, competition assays, efficacy assays and epitope binning of early therapeutic candidates using a wide range of biophysical and biochemical methods including Biacore, MASS-1, Octet, FRET, ELISA, etc.
- Reviewing literature for technical support.
- Data analysis.
- With assistance, executes experiments, conducts analysis and reports results.
- Work with minimal direction to complete assigned tasks.
- Consults colleagues for advice on issues.
- Recognize unexpected outcome/problems; communicates and works with supervisor to solve.
- Learn from the past experience to improve the current process.
- Communicates with peers and supervisors.
- Begin to communicate with departments and customers.
- Works in context of immediate work group or team.
- Has a direct impact on workgroup performance.
- Impact is achieved by contributing to workgroup.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biochemistry or related discipline with 1 year of hands on experience in industry focusing on Biologics.
- At least 1 year of industry experience in bioanalytical and biophysical characterization of monoclonal antibodies, Fc-fusion proteins, peptides and antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs).
- Have mastery of basic lab skills.
- Experience in SDS PAGE and HPLC.
- Experience in protein expression and purification is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including ability to present scientific data in group setting.
- Familiarity with data retrieval and input from database.
- Familiarity with work and business practices to be able to identify and troubleshoot routine problems.
- Excellent organization to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in projects priorities and meet aggressive timelines
- Committed to working in a collaborative manner across functional areas within matrix organization
Whether you are looking for a full-time or contract position, Townsend & Associates can enhance your job search and lead you down the road to success! We provide cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Committed to making the perfect match, we take the time to understand the culture and needs of our clients as well as the skills and career goals of our candidates.
We understand that something as important as finding that next great job or pursuing a new career path, requires a partner that is as driven as you are. You can count on our dedicated recruiters to find you that opportunity that matches your talent, experience, and objectives.
With recruitment techniques that are second to none, we cut through many of challenges that arise in job hunting, making us the first choice for skilled professionals, like you. We have opportunities available for a variety of industries and skill levels.
Are you ready to get started?
Join the Townsend & Associates Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?