TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Business Development - Life Sciences
at TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-San Diego, CA 401 B Street, US-San Francisco, CA (160 Spear)
TransPerfect Trial Interactive (TI) is seeking outstanding and diverse candidates to help our clients operate more effectively in the global marketplace. If you have a sense of urgency, a passion for client service, and a desire to help the world's leading global firms conduct business more effectively, TransPerfect Life Sciences could be the place for you. If you think you have what it takes to join the most enthusiastic and client-focused team in industry, drop us a line.
Summary: The Director of Business Development will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships while identifying, pursuing and closing sales for TransPerfect’s TI suite of services. The individual should have experience in consultative sales with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to life sciences organizations and corporations.
· Develop prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, trade show lists, referrals, yellow pages, various professional directories and personal investigation
· Source and close new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means (tradeshows, regional organizations, etc.)
· Cultivate and maintain long term relationships with clients by delivering elite client service and engaging them by using knowledge of each industry and organization
· Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
· Generate daily outreach efforts to prospective clients
· Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process
· Understand and articulate TransPerfect’s full line of business offerings, capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages, and identify and refer opportunities within each of these areas to specialist sales and client service teams to close
· Develop project budgets and create proposals while also managing all MSA, SOW, price negotiations
· Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
· Manage and control pricing and contractual issues
· Travel (including multiple annual conferences, client meetings) - domestic and/or international
· At least 3-7 of sales experience with Life Science software solutions
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Sales life cycle experience - from lead generation through business closing
· Proven global sales life cycle experience - lead generation through business closing with selling into Top 30 Pharma/BioTech companies
· Experience selling into CROs and/or Sponsors
· Proven track record in achieving sales targets
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Established capabilities managing complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 4,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
To learn more about our company culture, please watch our videos below: