Tri-City Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LVN II - HOME HEALTH
at Tri-City Medical Center
- FTE Status
- Part-Time .8
- Cost Center/Dept
- 7290 - Home Health Care
- Work Schedule
- Monday - Friday 08:00a - 4:30p; rotating holidays and weekends based on agency needs.
The licensed vocational nurse is responsible for assisting the Registered Nurse with the coordination of patient care through data collection, planning, implementation and review of patients assigned to him/her for a specified time period. A staff LVN functions under the direction of a RN. Provides care for infant (0-28 days of age), pediatric (<14 years of age), maternal child (adolescent/adults), and adult (>14 years of age and older) populations.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Provision of Direct Patient Care
Safety and Infection Control Responsibilities
Responsible to maintain a safe and clean work environment, including unit based specific safety and infection control requirements.
- Minimum of one-year hospital experience preferred
- Graduate of accredited of school of License Vocational Nursing
- Current California Vocational Nurse license, required.
- Current California driver's license, required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- LVN II requires IV Certification.
- Current auto insurance, required.
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment background checks before starting work.